Monday, November 14, 2011

Blog it like it's hot

Saw this video today & thought it was too funny not to share. I decided today was the day to find out whether or not my baby's gangsta so I broke out a variety of Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Brother Ali, and Wu-Tang Clan. None quite seemed to do it for Herbie. He lay there completely reaction-less, staring at the damask window panels. Well that was fun anticlimactic. We're not ruling anything out completely just yet & tomorrow we'll test his reaction to Arcade Fire & Death Cab...Herbie the Hipster? haha.




On a funnier note, yesterday Alex & I decided to go to Trader Joes...well Alex decided...I opted to skip it til it dies down a bit as I've heard that place is insanely busy. Anywho, baby in tow, we elbow our way into that shit show and Alex says, "Ohhh it's just a grocery store?" I'm still laughing.


H's reaction to Meatloaf's "I would do anything for love"
Tsk...can't blame him.

1 comment:

  1. Herbie the Hipster rolls off the tongue better. Damn, its hard to be a gangsta.

    ReplyDelete