Thursday, March 28, 2013

can't.get.enough.


Of this...


Holy goodness. This completes me and I will play it on repeat until my ears fall off.

This...


Because seriously, what are your impossible things and aren't they worth believing in? And on this note-can you believe Mr. B doesn't have a "bucket list"....!!???!! He said he's, "never thought about it."

And if I could have lunch with anyone today (besides my mom & brothers) it would be with Barbara Kruger over a Wolfy's grilled cheese (hope she's not vegan) so we could discuss these...









Why Barbara Kruger? I blame it on spring and society...oh, and swimsuit season. It's so close I can taste it and all you ladies out there know the pressure we feel this time of year (as opposed to every other day of the year!?) to lose the lbs, muffin tops, and back fat so we don't offend anyone with our cellulite and stretchmarks-because according to every magazine and commercial in existence-these make us ugly and subject to ridicule. Because of the 3 S's a lot of beautiful ladies I know (who I think are perfect as they are damnit) are starving themselves, smoking more, doing crazy-stupid diets, and obsessing over the number on the scale multiple times a day. I'm just as guilty (ridiculously so) for wanting to do what I can to have the perfect body. So thank you Ms. Kruger for putting what it really means to be a woman these days in perspective for me for two shakes...

*blog post dedicated to these in the works*

No comments:

Post a Comment