Wednesday, November 28, 2012

All I want for Christmas is an interview...

What a productive day. House cleaned, child cared for-loved-fed-played with, Christmas shopping started, showered, makeup applied, resume updated, my first ID job applied for!!!! 

YEP, I have been promising to brush up my resume for the last year and a half just in case an interior design position miraculously opened here in Spokane. But with no positions listed I had little zero motivation...until last week! I applied for my very first actual commercial interior designer position...and while I'm not crossing my fingers or holding my breath to even get an interview with most likely 100+ qualified designers in town, I did it!!! It feels good knowing the ol' resume is spiffed and ready to be sent to potential employers in Boise and Spokane.

Now all I want for Christmas is an interview!!

Ok, that and a Roomba.

No comments:

Post a Comment